The department of Fsc Medical technology offered under Board of Intermediate and Secondary education Peshawar (BISEP), including
F.Sc Dental Hygiene
F.Sc Medical Imaging Technology,
F.Sc Medical Lab Technology,
F.Sc Ophthalmology Technology,
F.Sc OT Technology,
F.Sc Physiotherapy Technology,
Our Fsc medical technology program is designed and organized to provide the highest quality education for students who wish to gain the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes which lead toward employment as an Paramedic. Education and training received in this program will prepare the properly motivated student to provide highly skilled advanced life support in the pre-hospital or other health care settings. This affords the individual an opportunity to have a true impact on reducing morbidity and mortality.
The department FAscmedical technology will provide the highest quality emergency care available in all fields of industrial work.
This will be accomplished by providing staff with the highest quality equipment and education available enabling them to handle any emergency medical situation that may arise.
Additionally, we shall take an active role in health, safety, and emergency services research as it relates to industrial needs in order to enhance and foster our standards of excellence in relation to human resources, training, equipment, and service provision
The purpose of AMI Fasc medical technology department :
To provide clients with the most effective medical device possible in a highly efficient time frame and at reasonable cost.
Seeking to secure a full-time paramedic position in a reputable clinic/hospital where I can continue to develop and enhance my skills and knowledge in the medical field and to use my past training to help others
We advance the standards of care with our proven medical technology and application competence. Together with our colleagues at sites all over the world, we work to achieve this goal on a daily basi.
To contribute to the welfare of the community in which we conduct our business
· The goal of the AMI Fasc medical technology program is to produce competent, entry level Paramedics to serve in career and volunteer positions in the world .
At the completion of the program, the student of the medical technology Paramedic Program will demonstrate the ability to comprehend, apply, and evaluate the clinical information relative to his or her role as an entry level Paramedic in the United States.
· At the completion of the program, student of the medical technology Paramedic Program will demonstrate technical proficiency in all skills necessary to fulfill the role as an entry level Paramedic in the United States
· Obtain an entry-level medical assistant position at hospital and provide attentive, highly professional assistance to patients and physicians.
· Looking to utilize extensive administrative experience and knowledge of medical billing in a medical assistant position at clinic.
· Seeking a medical position at hospital that will build clinical skills while making use of clerical and communication skills.
· Seeking the position of Medical Assistant in a challenging healthcare facility where my vast knowledge and experience of nursing functions will be employed in providing exceptional support to Physicians, Registered technician Radiology Technologists pathology technologist etc.
· Looking for a Medical Assistant position in a clinic where my enormous nursing skills and abilities will be utilized in assisting physicians with the examination and treatment of patient
· To obtain a position as Medical Technologist at the Bay View Clinic where I can help people by using my experience and medical analytical skills.
Medical assistants perform many administrative duties, including answeringtelephones, greeting patients, updating and filing patients' medical records, filling out insurance forms, handling correspondence, scheduling appointments, arranging for hospital admission and laboratory services, and handling billing and book.
Medical assistants complete administrative and clinical tasks in the offices of physicians, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities. Their duties vary with the location, specialty, and size of the practice
· Medical services administration
· Assessing and triaging
· Practitioner assistance
· Supportive environment creation
· Medications administration
· Specimen collection and preparation
· Patient needs assessment
· Anesthesiologist Assistant
· Chiropractic Technician
· Clinical Laboratory Assistant
· EMT Ambulance
· Health Aide
· Home Health Aide
· Medical or Clinical Assistant
· Medication Aide
· Occupational Therapist Assistant
· Pathology Assistant
· Pharmacy Technician
· Physical Therapist Assistant
· Respiratory Therapy Technician