|Introduction||Mission & Objectives||Scope||Facilities||Admission Criteria||Download Curriculum|
The mission of the AMI baccalaureate Radiologic Sciences program is to provide the community with competent, professional radiologic technologists who possess additional advanced medical imaging skills in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT) and Interventional Radiography (IR) that meet the needs of the medical imaging community through a highly integrated and advanced-level clinical and academic curriculum.
The Radiologic Sciences Program of Ahmad medical institute to educate and prepare each student for a career as a radiologic technologist. The didactic and clinical curricula are designed to develop and enhance effective communication skills, technical skills, and professionalism while inspiring excellence in practice. The program will provide a balanced clinical education complimented with a didactic atmosphere conducive to fostering teamwork and self-development to provide a foundation for academic and career advancement.
Program Effective Measures: The program will effectively prepare the graduate for a career as an entry-level technologist.The student will demonstrate clinical competency by mastering both the didactic and clinical portions of the program.
- Students will effectively position patients.
- Students will effectively protect patients and the healthcare team from radiation.
- Students will utilize their technical knowledge to produce a quality image.
- Students will provide quality patient care.
The student will exhibit professionalism and ethical conduct.
- Students will demonstrate ethical and professional work ethic.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of the importance of participating in professional activities to ensure continued education development and growth..
The student will effectively communicate in a professional manner.
- Students will demonstrate effective oral communication skills.
- Students will demonstrate effective written communication skills.
The student will demonstrate critical thinking skills to obtain quality diagnostic images while ensuring patient safety and comfort.
- Students will accommodate for no routine and trauma patients.
- Students will manipulate technical factors for no routine examinations.
- Students will effectively position trauma patients.