|Introduction||Vision , Mission & Objectives||Scope||Facilities||Admission Criteria||Curriculum|
To be a Nationally and Internationally recognized training institute in Dental Technology.
To provide nationally and internationally accredited Dental Technology Degree holders with social sensitive and human qualities through education and training.
The heart of our mission is to improve the oral health of Pakistan through world-class knowledge and skills so as to achieve the national health goals set by the Ministry of Health. We work closely with the Ministry of Health, and give high priority to research that is likely to make a real difference to clinical practice and the health of the population.
1. To grant a degree to students who have successfully completed the prescribed course of training.
2. To produce dental technologists who have a comprehensive knowledge of dental anatomy, physiology and pathology of dental and related structures.
3. To create dental technologists who can be thought of as artists who can use their artistic skills to fabricate the finest artificial teeth, crown and bridge or maxillofacial prostheses for a patient.
4. To educate and train students to become part of the dental team for the planning, designing and fabrication of intra-oral appliances.
5. To produce dental technologists with a high level of responsibility and accuracy.
6. To create graduates who can demonstrate command of knowledge which is necessary to function as an independent problem solver and learner in the practice environment.